Almost three weeks after going radio silent due to a cheating scandal, Jordyn Woods made her triumphant return to social media on Thursday with several self-righteous posts involving God and her feminist heroes.
‘If you’re reading this,’ the 21-year-old plus-size model – who boasts a combined 10M followers – wrote on Instagram.
‘It means God has given you another day to wake up and be grateful & better than you were yesterday.’
The Calabasas socialite celebrated International Women’s Day by Insta-storying tributes to ‘women I admire for their constant contribution to make an impact on today’s society.’
Jordyn shared b&w snaps of 13 prominent women – Malala Yousafzai, Maya Lin, Mia Hamm, Melinda Gates, Sheryl Sandberg, Michelle Obama, Tarana Burke, Oprah Winfrey, Wendy Kopp, Wangari Maathai, Ava DuVernay, Maya Angelou, and Gloria Steinham.
Woods – whose father John died of cancer in 2017 – also gave a shout-out to mothers including her momager Elizabeth who’s ‘the most special woman in my life.’
The California native’s sighting came after she allegedly reunited with her the roomate and BFF Kylie Jenner Thursday for brunch at Pedalers Fork in Calabasas.
- A customs officer promoted after rejecting $420,000 bribe March 18, 2019
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan denies quitting politics March 18, 2019
- Nicki Minaj strikes suggestive pose in new sultry photo March 18, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity gets a new SUV from a fan March 18, 2019
- Rigging only keeps incompetent people in office – Peter Obi March 18, 2019