She was on Tuesday admitted to the “nine-zero” fortune club by Forbes. The business magazine ranked Jenner as the world’s 2,057th richest person. She became a billionaire two years younger than Facebook co-founder, Mark Zuckerberg, who took the title at the age of 23 in 2008.
Jenner’s fortune comes from Kylie Cosmetics, the makeup company she runs largely from her iPhone, with the help of her mother Kris. Forbes estimated that the cosmetics company, which is 100%-owned by Jenner, made $360m (£274m) in sales last year.
Forbes’s estimate of Jenner’s wealth comes in its annual ranking of the world’s billionaires. Its research found that the total number of billionaires had declined over the past year from 2,208 to 2,153. The world’s richest person remains the Amazon founder and chief executive Jeff Bezos with a $131bn fortune.
- Plateau Supplementary: Live results, updates March 23, 2019
- Nigeria now more divided than during civil war – Obasanjo March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Alex bursts into tears and walks out after Cee-C revealed to the World that she had sex with Tobi in SA after the show (Videos) March 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 March 2019 – How To Pray and Study God’s Word March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda’ – Miracle fires Nina March 23, 2019