- Father of five kills wife over sex in Niger
The Niger State Police Command has arrested a 35-year-old man, Mohammed Manu, for allegedly killing his wife, Bulo, in Barusa village, in the New Bussa Local Government Area of the state.
The command confirmed the arrest on Thursday, stating that a team of policemen attached to the New Bussa Police Division apprehended the suspect.
Manu, a father of five, was alleged to have killed Bulo for allegedly refusing him sex after several moves.
It was learnt that Bulo’s refusal to sleep with her husband resulted in her untimely death.
Source gathered that the suspect had previously warned his wife of the dangers of starving him of sex almost on a daily basis.
The suspect told our correspondent that he shot his wife with a pistol after she provoked him by constantly denying him sex.
Manu said, “I had warned my wife to stop denying me sex, which is the fundamental of any marriage; each time I demanded sex from her, she treated me like a leper, which I considered unacceptable.
“When I pressed further that day, she pushed me and I lost my temper and killed her. She was fond of giving excuses each time I wanted to make love to her.
“How can my wife refuse my sex advances? It is an abomination where I come from; she did not have the right to do that.”
The police said Manu had been charged to court.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019