A new song by rapper Meek Mill whose title is yet to be unveiled appears to be targeted at his ex-girlfriend Nicki Minaj whom he had a well publicized relationship with.
Meek Mill flowed in the song:
“This shit beyond me, you was supposed to be my Beyoncé, now you this n*gga fiancé?!”
“What?! Fuck you mean you feel a connection? He listen to you, what?! This n***a wore Balenciaga with boot-cut jeans.”
“Everytime you post this n***a I wanna smoke this n***a,”
“We just broke up last year, how you know this n***a? What you was cheating on me, you was creeping on me?”
Perhaps, the man Meek Mill was yelling about in his lines is Kenneth Petty, a guy with dangerous records whom Nicki Minaj has been flaunting a lot on her Instagram page.
Regina Daniels deactivates her Instagram account
Nollywood actress and wife to billionaire businessman, Regina Daniels has deleted her verified Instagram account. Earlier this morning, the beautiful...
2019 Headies Award – Full List of Winners
2019 Headies Award – Full List of Winners 1. BEST RECORDING OF THE YEAR A non-voting category for the best...
Actress Joselyn Dumas shares her view on character and marriage
Ghanaian television host and actress, Joselyn Dumas has shared her view on character and marriage. It is the conception of...
Zlatan on Banga with KINGP Produced by Tefa Listen and Download
KINGP and Zlatan team up for Banga. After the release of his last single “Shine On”, the Nigerian-American singer Promise...
- Buhari leaves Nigeria Monday for Russia-Africa Summit October 21, 2019
- Junaid Mohammed blasts Osinbajo of being tribalistic, reveals what VP did during Buhari’s sick leave October 21, 2019
- Impeached Deputy Governor of Kogi State, Simon Achuba’s revelations October 21, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 21 October 2019 – You Were Made for Something More October 21, 2019
- Joel Osteen Devotional 21 October 2019 – Blessed Wherever You Go October 21, 2019