A new song by rapper Meek Mill whose title is yet to be unveiled appears to be targeted at his ex-girlfriend Nicki Minaj whom he had a well publicized relationship with.
Meek Mill flowed in the song:
“This shit beyond me, you was supposed to be my Beyoncé, now you this n*gga fiancé?!”
“What?! Fuck you mean you feel a connection? He listen to you, what?! This n***a wore Balenciaga with boot-cut jeans.”
“Everytime you post this n***a I wanna smoke this n***a,”
“We just broke up last year, how you know this n***a? What you was cheating on me, you was creeping on me?”
Perhaps, the man Meek Mill was yelling about in his lines is Kenneth Petty, a guy with dangerous records whom Nicki Minaj has been flaunting a lot on her Instagram page.
- Plateau Supplementary: Live results, updates March 23, 2019
- Nigeria now more divided than during civil war – Obasanjo March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Alex bursts into tears and walks out after Cee-C revealed to the World that she had sex with Tobi in SA after the show (Videos) March 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 March 2019 – How To Pray and Study God’s Word March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda’ – Miracle fires Nina March 23, 2019