Travis Scott is denying cheating on Kylie Jenner.
Late Thursday afternoon, TMZ reported that the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 21, had accused her 26-year-old rapper boyfriend of cheating on Wednesday, which prompted Scott to cancel his Buffalo, New York, show and remain in Los Angeles, where the couple got into an argument.
Now, a rep for Scott is strongly denying to PEOPLE that he was unfaithful and that he and Jenner had a fight about cheating.
A rep for Jenner had no comment.
“Buffalo I’m so sorry I can’t perform tonight. I’m under the weather and it f—ing sucks!” tweeted Scott, who has been dating Jenner since April 2017.
“Can’t pull up without full rage,” he continued. “Show rescheduled to March 10 all tix are valid. See u soon.”
Buffalo I’m so sorry I can’t perform tonight. I’m under the weather and it fucking sucks! Can’t pull up without full rage. Show rescheduled to March 10 all tix are valid. See u soon
— TRAVIS SCOTT (@trvisXX) February 28, 2019
The allegation comes at a trying time for Jenner, who shares 1-year-old daughter Stormi Webster with Scott.
Last week, the Kylie Cosmetics founder learned that her best friend Jordyn Woods had allegedly been unfaithful with older sister Khloé Kardashian‘s boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
- Plateau Supplementary: Live results, updates March 23, 2019
- Nigeria now more divided than during civil war – Obasanjo March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Alex bursts into tears and walks out after Cee-C revealed to the World that she had sex with Tobi in SA after the show (Videos) March 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 March 2019 – How To Pray and Study God’s Word March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda’ – Miracle fires Nina March 23, 2019