A footballer has been caught using a sharp object to attack opposition players in a Turkish third tier league match.
It was reported by Turkish media that Amed SK midfielder Mansur Calar carried a razor blade onto the pitch before cutting two different Sakaryaspor players in the match at the Diyarbak?r Stadium.
Footage posted to Twitter, shows the 33-year-old apparently taking a swipe at rival player Ferhat Yazgan before the match kicked off and then going for his throat later on in the game.
After the match, Yazgan took to social media to show off the injuries he sustained in the match. ‘These football players who put [sic] the field, TFF, I hope you’ll see them,’ he wrote.
Yazgan’s team-mate, Haci Dogru, also showed off a cut on his right cheek on social media after the game.
See more photos and watch the video below.
Jilet olayını ispatını isteyen arkadaşlar dikkatlice izleyebilirler. Şimdi Mansur Çalar denilen bu adamın lisansını iptal edecek misiniz ? Amed Sportif denilen takımın nasıl bir takım olduğunu görmek için başka ispat istiyor musunuz ? pic.twitter.com/2PZfL5fhzn
— Mesut Çayır (@MesutCayir54) March 3, 2019
- Plateau Supplementary: Live results, updates March 23, 2019
- Nigeria now more divided than during civil war – Obasanjo March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Alex bursts into tears and walks out after Cee-C revealed to the World that she had sex with Tobi in SA after the show (Videos) March 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 March 2019 – How To Pray and Study God’s Word March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda’ – Miracle fires Nina March 23, 2019