UEFA Champions League: Six clubs have already booked their place in the quarter-finals of this year’s Champions League.
They are: Juventus, Manchester City, Manchester United, Ajax, FC Porto and Tottenham Hotspur.
Juventus progressed, following an incredible 3-0 win over Atletico Madrid on Tuesday night.
Manchester City humiliated Schalke 7-0 at the Etihad, after winning 3-2 in Germany.
United pulled off one of the most remarkable comebacks in the competition, fighting back from a 2-0 home deficit, to win 3-1 at Paris Saint-Germain.
Ajax also qualified despite losing 2-1 in Amsterdam, following their impressive 4-1 victory at Real Madrid.
Tottenham Hotspur claimed a 4-0 aggregate win over Borussia Dortmund and FC Porto needed extra time to see off Roma.
The two remaining teams will be decided on Wednesday night.
Liverpool travel to Bayern Munich following a 0-0 draw at Anfield in the first leg, while Barcelona must overcome Lyon after a 0-0 draw in France.
- A customs officer promoted after rejecting $420,000 bribe March 18, 2019
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan denies quitting politics March 18, 2019
- Nicki Minaj strikes suggestive pose in new sultry photo March 18, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity gets a new SUV from a fan March 18, 2019
- Rigging only keeps incompetent people in office – Peter Obi March 18, 2019