Speaking during plenary at the red chamber, Senator Olusola Adeyeye blamed the constitution for the incessant killings going on in Zamfara State.
The truth is whatever a man sows, so he will reap. The Constitution cannot give us peace and security. The official name of this country is the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but we do not operate under a true federalist system”, he said.
The senator also slammed his colleagues for failing to speak up against the evil which the Nigerian constitution stands for.
We failed to federalize the police system in this Senate because we lack the courage and tenacity to start what is making other nations work. ”Every crime is local and the solution to every crime is local. We must revisit the revenue formula in order to ensure that we give more funding to the state”, he added.
Regina Daniels showcases her new Mercedes Brabus on Instagram
Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels is now a new owner of a Mercedes Brabus and she has showed it off...
Ghanaian Actor Prince David Osei attacks Gays And Lesbians
Actor Prince David Osei, took to social media to call out gays and lesbians over what he regarded as an...
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
- Rhapsody of Realities 26 April 2019 – Divine Health April 25, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 26 April 2019 – The Miracle of Life April 25, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 26 April 2019 – Godly Sorrow Leads To Repentance April 25, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 26 April 2019 – Press On in Patience April 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 26 April 2019 – What God Sees April 25, 2019