Ethiopia’s Minister of transport, Dagmawit Moges, on Thursday, said Ethiopian Airlines pilots followed proper guidance in the fatal crash of a Boeing MAX 8 aeroplane last month.
Moges said this while delivering the first official report on the disaster.
She said, “The crew performed all the procedures repeatedly provided by the manufacturer but was not able to control the aircraft,” Dagmawit told a news conference in the capital, Addis Ababa,” NAN reports.
Families of the 157 victims, regulators and travellers around the world are waiting for clues to the accident after the new Boeing jet crashed six minutes after take-off.
Rihanna loses patience with rude follower and blocks him
Rihanna lost her cool after a follower was rude to her and called her a “heaux” (which basically means a...
Tonto Dikeh referred to as “Mr King Tonto” on note welcoming her to Dubai
Tonto Dikeh was referred to as a Mister in a note welcoming her to Dubai. “Welcome to Dubai Mr. King...
MP3 Download: Simi – Selense
Simi Selense MP3 download, download Simi Selense, Simi Selense MP3 download Nigerian top songstress, Simi is here with a new...
John Legend named 2019 ‘Sexiest Man Alive’
John Legend has been named People Magazine’s ‘Sexiest Man Alive’ for 2019. The announcement was made by Blake Shelton who...
- Billy Graham Devotional 15 November 2019 – Divine Artistry November 15, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 15 November 2019 – Put Love to Work November 15, 2019
- Mehek 17 November 2019 Update November 15, 2019
- Dr. Paul Enenche dedicates new song ‘Elee’ to celebrate Dunamis anniversary (Video/Lyrics) November 14, 2019
- Gunmen set police van ablaze in Kaduna November 14, 2019