Reacting to a question about sexualising music, the singer said, ‘I think now thanks to social media, people are a lot more accepting of lifestyles and body shapes, they are beginning to open their minds up and bully less, but generally, Ive heard that your male fanbase has to visualize having sex with you’.
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
Actress Anita Joseph goes unclad in a bathtub
Curvy and well endowed actress, Anita Joseph displayed her body as she posed without a cloth on inside a bathtub...
- This is Fate 21 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 21, 2019
- Twist of Fate 21 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 21, 2019
- Easter Message: Nigeria’ll rise above its present challenges – CAN April 21, 2019
- Kano PDP guber candidate, Yusuf attacks Gov. Ganduje April 21, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 21 April 2019 – Storm Doth Cease April 21, 2019