Moghalu, who was a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today, regretted that the young populations did not make their presence felt during the polls.
“The biggest disappointment was with the youths. The youth vote was absent. They make a lot of noise, they rant and rail but you will not see them on the voting day. And when they vote, they don’t vote in line with their rhetoric,” he said.
When asked if the polls witnessed improvement when compared to 2015, Moghalu noted that chaos marred some polling centres coupled with an alleged organisational efficiency and effectiveness shortly before the commencement of voting.
“The organisational efficiency and effectiveness of the election was generally weak. We saw it. First, it was postponed at the last minute and in many parts of the country, there was chaos at the polling booths especially in rural areas.”
Tonto Dikeh Deported from Dubai
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh visit to Dubai has been cut short after she was deported from the city. Report emanating...
Tonto Dikeh fights dirty in Dubai, risks deportation
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh is alleged to be facing deportation from Dubai after she was involved...
Wizkid touches and squeezed Tiwa Savage’s bumbum in Dubai (video)
The speculations about the true nature of the relationship between music sensations, Tiwa Savage and Wizkid remains a hot topic...
Comparing yourself to others is a slap in the face of God- Adesua Etomi
Nollywood star actress Adesua Wellington-Etomi has shared a word of encouragement to her fans and followers who are challenged with...
- Man caught while trying to steal panties from a FUTA student’s apartment (video) November 18, 2019
- Sir Dee breaks silence over ‘dating Tacha saga’ November 18, 2019
- Good sex is one of the things you enjoy in marriage – Pastor Sam Adeyemi November 18, 2019
- Alex Unusual fires fan who accused her of being an hypocrite November 18, 2019
- INEC declares Kogi West Senatorial election inconclusive November 18, 2019