Maverick private legal practitioner, Maurice Ampaw disagrees with the assertion by founder and leader of the Heaven’s Gate Ministry, Prophet Kumchacha that any woman who screams the name of Jesus Christ or God during love making will never make it to heaven.
He justifies his argument by quoting a verse from the bible which states that in all things one must give thanks to God and if the person is enjoying emotionally and giving praises unto the name of God that person should rather be given a free passage to heaven.
“I disagree with Kumchacha because God has advised us to call unto him in everything we do. He further stated that God is interested in the affairs of men and irrespective of the circumstance the woman mentions the name of God, she must be granted a free passage to heaven”, he argued.
Cyber fraud: Naira Marley to resume trial today
Nigerian hip hop artist Azeez Fashola, a.k.a. Naira Marley is due to be back at the Federal High Court in...
Man who hit Bobrisky’s new Range Rover spends night in jail (Video)
Yesterday, a video emerged on social media which shows cross dresser, Bobrisky being assaulted by a man who had allegedly...
Man hits Bobrisky’s car, beats him up along Jakande expressway (Video)
A video which just surfaced the internet has captured the moment an unidentified young man rained heavy blows on popular...
Secrets of how women can keep their husbands at home by Actress Uche Elendu
Secrets of how women can keep their husbands at home by Actress Uche Elendu Although not married at the moment,...
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 23 October 2019 – Our Life Is In Him October 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 23 October 2019 – Choose Life October 23, 2019
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 23 October 2019 – Responsibilities of Christian Parents October 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 October 2019 Devotional – This Is Me October 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 October 2019 – Impregnable Fortress October 23, 2019