Senator Dino Melaye who is representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, on Tuesday vowed to drag the state Governor, Yahaya Bello to court.
Melaye said he would sue Bello and the State House of Assembly over illegality of Local government Caretaker Chairmen and ensure that they are jailed.
In a tweet, the lawmaker stated that from his investigation, both the governor and those mentioned would be jailed for corruption.
According to Melaye: “I’m heading to court this week to sue Yahaya Bello & Kogi State House of Assembly over the illegality of the L.G caretaker chairmen.
“From my concluded investigation they will all end up in prison for corruption. We are fine tuning our petition and the world will be shocked.. SDM.”
Cyber fraud: Naira Marley to resume trial today
Nigerian hip hop artist Azeez Fashola, a.k.a. Naira Marley is due to be back at the Federal High Court in...
Man who hit Bobrisky’s new Range Rover spends night in jail (Video)
Yesterday, a video emerged on social media which shows cross dresser, Bobrisky being assaulted by a man who had allegedly...
Man hits Bobrisky’s car, beats him up along Jakande expressway (Video)
A video which just surfaced the internet has captured the moment an unidentified young man rained heavy blows on popular...
Secrets of how women can keep their husbands at home by Actress Uche Elendu
Secrets of how women can keep their husbands at home by Actress Uche Elendu Although not married at the moment,...
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 23 October 2019 – Responsibilities of Christian Parents October 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 October 2019 Devotional – This Is Me October 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 October 2019 – Impregnable Fortress October 23, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 October 2019 – You’re of a Different Breed October 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 October 2019 – The Matter of Knowing Who to Marry October 23, 2019