A statement released a signed by the NUPENG South West Chairman, Tayo Aboyeji, states that Nigeria has enough petrol and diesel circulating in every state.
“Nigerians should stop spreading and listening to rumours of government removing fuel subsidy and increasing the pump price of fuel. We are not aware of such move, there is enough fuel in circulation and no increase has been made so far, ” Aboyeji said
The NUPENG boss cautioned Nigerians of the impending dangers of storing and stockpiling fuel at homes and shops, especially during this hot weather.
“Careless storage of fuel can lead to fire disaster both in the house or in the car,” Aboyeji advised.
Most fuel stations in many parts of the country have been thronged by anxious Nigerians buying petroleum products to store at home
Regina Daniels showcases her new Mercedes Brabus on Instagram
Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels is now a new owner of a Mercedes Brabus and she has showed it off...
Ghanaian Actor Prince David Osei attacks Gays And Lesbians
Actor Prince David Osei, took to social media to call out gays and lesbians over what he regarded as an...
Stunning photos of Jordyn Woods from her hotel room in Nigeria
American model, Jordyn Woods, who is currently in Nigeria took to her Instagram page to share these stunning photos of...
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
- This is Fate 26 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 25, 2019
- Twist of Fate 26 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 25, 2019
- Mehek 26 April 2019 Update – Zee World April 25, 2019
- Education is a wise response to Boko Haram terrorism, says Buhari April 25, 2019
- Former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell acquitted of money laundering after spending nearly two years in prison. April 25, 2019