A statement released a signed by the NUPENG South West Chairman, Tayo Aboyeji, states that Nigeria has enough petrol and diesel circulating in every state.
“Nigerians should stop spreading and listening to rumours of government removing fuel subsidy and increasing the pump price of fuel. We are not aware of such move, there is enough fuel in circulation and no increase has been made so far, ” Aboyeji said
The NUPENG boss cautioned Nigerians of the impending dangers of storing and stockpiling fuel at homes and shops, especially during this hot weather.
“Careless storage of fuel can lead to fire disaster both in the house or in the car,” Aboyeji advised.
Most fuel stations in many parts of the country have been thronged by anxious Nigerians buying petroleum products to store at home
Regina Daniels deactivates her Instagram account
Nollywood actress and wife to billionaire businessman, Regina Daniels has deleted her verified Instagram account. Earlier this morning, the beautiful...
2019 Headies Award – Full List of Winners
2019 Headies Award – Full List of Winners 1. BEST RECORDING OF THE YEAR A non-voting category for the best...
Actress Joselyn Dumas shares her view on character and marriage
Ghanaian television host and actress, Joselyn Dumas has shared her view on character and marriage. It is the conception of...
Zlatan on Banga with KINGP Produced by Tefa Listen and Download
KINGP and Zlatan team up for Banga. After the release of his last single “Shine On”, the Nigerian-American singer Promise...
- Billy Graham Devotional 21 October 2019 – A Need for God October 21, 2019
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 21 October 2019 – The Mystery of Divine Help October 21, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 21 October 2019 – A Feast of Love October 21, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 21 October 2019 – The Demands of Marriage – The Woman’s Responsibility October 21, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 21 October 2019 – Principles, Relationships and Actions October 20, 2019