The battle to stop the Imo Governor Rochas Okorocha from going to the Senate took another dimension on Saturday as the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was ordered not to issue a Certificate of Return to him as a senator-elect for Imo West.
The order was made by a High Court sitting in Owerri. The court, in a suit filed by Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Senatorial candidate for Imo West Hon Jones Onyeriri against the INEC, ordered that the status quo be maintained until the hearing and determination of the Motion on Notice.
The presiding judge, Justice E.F. Njemanze, adjourned the case till June 5 2019, for hearing.
American YouTube star Etika found dead in a river
American YouTube star, Etika who is popularly known for his videos about video games has been found dead at the...
Nollywood Actress Queen Wokoma’s marriage crashes
Nollywood Actress Queen Wokoma: Report making the rounds on social media has it that Nollywood actress Queen Wokoma’s one year...
‘Big boobs suck and they hurt’ – Ex-Playboy model warns women against breast enlargement surgery
Former Playboy model, Simone Holtznagel who is known for her killer curves and large E-cup breasts has shared a chilling...
Stefflon Don puts her cleavage on display in hot photos
British-Jamaican rapper, Stefflon Don shared these stunning new photos of herself posing in a revealing dress which showcased her cleavage....
- Rhapsody of Realities 27 June 2019 – Born Into The Kingdom Of Light June 27, 2019
- Joel Osteen Devotional 27 June 2019 – The Reward of Diligence June 27, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 27th June 2019 – The Ravages of Iniquity June 26, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 27 June 2019 Devotional – Untying the Rope June 26, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 27 June 2019 – The Right Fruit June 26, 2019