Kenyan man caught engaging in sexual acts with a sheep
A man was charged in a court in Embaringo village, Nyeri County, Kenya, on Tuesday, with having an unnatural act with an animal.
Mr Andrew Mutahi was caught engaging in sexual acts with a sheep in Embaringo village.
Mr Mutahi, who appeared before Resident Magistrate Ruth Kefa, denied the charges and was released on Sh50,000 bond or Sh30,000 cash bail until May 15 when the case will be mentioned.
Game of Thrones finale draws staggering 19.3 million viewers
The finale of “Game of Thrones” drew a staggering 19.3 million viewers in the US Sunday evening, cementing the fantasy...
Full list of VGMA 2019 Award winners
Full list of VGMA 2019 Award winners Rapper Burna Boy was one of the big winners at the Vodafone Ghana...
Moment Arnold Schwarzenegger is dropped kicked in the back while attending an event in South Africa
Legendary American actor and former governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger was attacked with a flying kick while on a trip...
EFCC files 11 charges against Naira Marley with singer facing 7-years in jail
Naira Marley – The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has preferred 11 charges bordering on fraud against upcoming musician, Azeez...
- Nigerian govt to stop ownership of gas cylinders by consumers May 22, 2019
- Bandits on the rampage in Katsina, farmers, vigilantes killed May 22, 2019
- Family Affairs 23 May 2019 Update – StarLife May 22, 2019
- Game of Love 21 May 2019 Update – StarLife May 22, 2019
- Australian flu deaths hit 200% May 22, 2019