The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has explained why it arrested popular singer Afeez Fashola aka Naira Marley this morning Friday, May 10th.
Confirming his arrest, the acting EFCC spokesperson, Tony Orilade, in an interview with Punch, said
“Yes, he is with us. He’s not the only person; he had some other persons also arrested alongside (him). They were arrested in relation to advance fee fraud — Internet-related cases and all of that. Give me a little time and I will get you the details.”
Naira Marley made news few weeks ago after he publicly endorsed Internet fraudsters also known as Yahoo Yahoo boys.
I started sleeping with men for cash at age 12 – Actress Kisa Gbekle
Actress Kisa Gbekle has opened up on her sex life as she has, in an interview, disclosed she broke her...
Rapper DMX checks back into rehab and cancels shows
Legendary American rapper, DMX , 48, has checked himself into rehab again. In a post on Instagram, a member of...
Toke Makinwa screams ‘I am not wearing pant’ as Timaya carries her up
A viral video which shows popular Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa being carried up by Timaya after ’20 years a...
Evokaycee features Zlatan in new song, ‘Nsogbu’ (Problem)
Evokaycee features Zlatan in new song, ‘Nsogbu’ (Problem) DANASTY INC talented singer & rapper, Evokaycee has released a new single...
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 15 October 2019 – Stand Firm On God’s Truth October 15, 2019
- Kindred Hearts 17 October 2019 Update October 15, 2019
- Kindred Hearts 16 October 2019 Update October 15, 2019
- Mehek 19 October 2019 Update on Zee World October 15, 2019
- Cassie Ventura strips down in provocative Instagram pregnancy photoshoot October 15, 2019