Telenovela star, Edith Gonzalez is dead. She died at the age of 54, three years after she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
Mexican telenovela star Edith Gonzalez is dead, she died Thursday, three years after she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
Her death was confirmed by the official Mexican news agency Notimex and the TV stations for which she worked, Televisa and TV Azteca.
Edith had revealed in August 2016 that doctors discovered cancerous tissue in her abdomen. Her cancer entered remission in 2017 but returned sometime this year.
She is survived by her husband, Lorenzo Lazo, and 14-year-old daughter, Constanza.
Actress Tonto Dikeh says that she’s living a fake life
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram today to advise her fans to quit envying celebrities, as most of...
Hollywood actress, Felicity Huffman begins her prison term
Hollywood actress, Felicity Huffman on Tuesday, October 15th began serving a two-week prison term for her role in a college...
Whitney Houston and Notorious B.I.G nominated for 2020 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame has announced its nominees for the newest class of inductees with late legendary...
I started sleeping with men for cash at age 12 – Actress Kisa Gbekle
Actress Kisa Gbekle has opened up on her sex life as she has, in an interview, disclosed she broke her...
- Biggie turned me on in the 13th week, Tacha reveals October 16, 2019
- Tacha breaks silience on Jaruma’s ₦50 million promise (video) October 16, 2019
- Actress Tonto Dikeh says that she’s living a fake life October 16, 2019
- Nigerian Army asks Senator Ndume to prove Boko Haram killed 847 soldiers October 16, 2019
- Report: Nigeria’s debt hits N25.7trn October 16, 2019