A woman has been left unable to walk without crutches due to a mystery condition that has caused her breasts to grow uncontrollably.
Lam Phrai Si Nuan, of Thailand, suffers from excruciating neck, shoulder and back pain because of her gigantic bosom. Local reports claim the 46-year-old is forced to wear a heavy cloth tied behind her neck to support her breasts.
She first noticed her breasts getting bigger three years ago but said they started growing exponentially around nine months ago.
Lam Phrai who from a village in Phitsanulok provinc, claims doctors have been unable to diagnose or treat her.
According to reports, her left breast grew first for four to five months, then the right one grew afterwards but medics based at Phutthachinarat Hospital have ruled out cancerous tumours.
People’s Choice Awards 2019 – full list of winners
E!’s People Choice Awards held on Sunday night, November 10, and some of the biggest names in Hollywood were at...
Davido acquires luxury Richard Mille watch worth $150k
After rocking a N5million diamond encrusted Cartier eyeglass, the DMW honcho, Davido, splashed heavy on a Richard Mille wristwatch. This...
Rapper Cardi B to visit Nigeria for first time
Grammy award-winning rapper, Cardi B, has officially announced that she will be coming to Nigeria for the first time The...
I don’t date married men, says Huddah Monroe
Kenyan businesswoman and socialite, Huddah Monroe has opened up on her love life which according to her doesn’t have a...
- British lawmaker Keith Vaz steps down after cocaine and male prostitutes scandal November 11, 2019
- People’s Choice Awards 2019 – full list of winners November 11, 2019
- Police arrest cattle trader for defiling 10-year-old girl November 11, 2019
- ‘I sabi ‘kere wa’ pass Yahaya Bello’ – Dino Melaye (video) November 11, 2019
- Davido acquires luxury Richard Mille watch worth $150k November 11, 2019