Bill Gates has lost more than $800 million from his fortune to become the third richest man of earth.
Gates, once the world’s richest man and recently second richest man, dropped to $107 billion as of July 18, 2019, according to Bloomberg’s Billionaire Index seen by Business Insider SSA.
He is now the third richest man coming right behind Jeff Bezos and Bernard Arnault, the chairman and CEO of LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, known as LVMH, the world’s largest maker of luxury goods
Arnault, the French businessman, who was estimated to worth $80.8 billion in January, has gained more than $39.1 billion in the last one year, according to the Bloomberg real-time Billionaire list.
Miss Myanmar comes out as a lesbian following her participation at the 2019 Miss Universe contestant
Miss Myanmar, Swe Zin Htet has come out as a gay woman following her competition at the 2019 Miss Universe....
Ghanaian celebrities blast Cardi B for shunning them (Video)
Some Ghanaian Celebrities have called out rapper Cardi B for allegedly shunning them after she arrived in the West African...
Show us how you’re able to afford your lifestyle – Yomi Black to Toke Makinwa
Nollywood filmmaker, Yomi Black has challenged OAP Toke Makinwa to come out to prove to the world how she is...
Miss South Africa Zozibini Tunzi crowned Miss Universe 2019
South Africa’s Zozibini Tunzi was crowned Miss Universe 2019 on Sunday night. The 26-year-old beauty queen beat 89 other contestants...
- Human Rights abuse: We’re not answerable to US, UK, EU- Femi Adesina December 12, 2019
- 18 passengers reportedly die as Peace Mass Transit bus suffers accident along the Benin-Ore road December 12, 2019
- Kulfi The Singing Star 13 December 2019 Update December 12, 2019
- Kulfi The Singing Star 12 December 2019 Update December 12, 2019
- Made for Each Other 13 December 2019 Update December 12, 2019