Healthy and delicious foods to try the next time you dine out
Dining out? Try these healthy food options
Eating out can be tricky business when you are watching your weight. However, you don’t have to stick to a bowl of salad if you are worried about the extra calories. What you need to do is ensure you are getting a meal that is packed with all the vital nutrients your body needs – carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins and minerals. Here are a few food swaps you could try that will keep you feeling full and satisfied the next time you eat out.
Baked sweet potato fries
There is no doubt french fries are super delicious. And while there is nothing wrong with indulging in this yummy comfort food once in a while, too much of it can be bad for your health. However, baked sweet potato fries can make for a pretty good swap. It’s delicious and healthy. You can get a lot of vitamin A and fibre from this particular dish.
Regina Daniels deactivates her Instagram account
Nollywood actress and wife to billionaire businessman, Regina Daniels has deleted her verified Instagram account. Earlier this morning, the beautiful...
2019 Headies Award – Full List of Winners
2019 Headies Award – Full List of Winners 1. BEST RECORDING OF THE YEAR A non-voting category for the best...
Actress Joselyn Dumas shares her view on character and marriage
Ghanaian television host and actress, Joselyn Dumas has shared her view on character and marriage. It is the conception of...
Zlatan on Banga with KINGP Produced by Tefa Listen and Download
KINGP and Zlatan team up for Banga. After the release of his last single “Shine On”, the Nigerian-American singer Promise...
- Buhari leaves Nigeria Monday for Russia-Africa Summit October 21, 2019
- Junaid Mohammed blasts Osinbajo of being tribalistic, reveals what VP did during Buhari’s sick leave October 21, 2019
- Impeached Deputy Governor of Kogi State, Simon Achuba’s revelations October 21, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 21 October 2019 – You Were Made for Something More October 21, 2019
- Joel Osteen Devotional 21 October 2019 – Blessed Wherever You Go October 21, 2019