Premier League club, Arsenal have announced the surprise signing of David Luiz from arch-rivals, Chelsea
The Gunners paid £7m for the 32-year-old Brazilain defender, who then signed a two-year deal with the club.
Arsenal confirmed the signing in an official statement on their website. ?It read: “Brazilian international defender David Luiz has signed for us in a permanent transfer from Chelsea. The 32-year-old centre back has a wealth of experience and has made 524 club appearances in a career spanning 13 seasons.
“David will wear the number 23 shirt.”
Manager Unai Emery who managed Luiz at Paris Saint Germain added: “David has huge experience and I look forward to working with him again. He is a well known player and adds to our defensive strength.”
Duncan Mighty mocks Etinosa over Benz Gift
Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty has called out Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia, insinuating that the actress was not gifted any Benz....
Hushpuppi celebrates reaching 2 million followers on Instagram
Dubai based big boy, Hushpuppi has expressed excitement as he celebrates reaching 2 million followers on Instagram where he flaunts...
Islamic poet dares actress Etinosa to use the Quran as ashtray
An Islamic poet has dared Etinosa Idemudia to make do her threat to use the Quran as an ashtray just...
Australia’s James Bond boasts about bedding more than 1000 women
Australia’s one and solely James Bond, George Lazenby, now 80, has boasted about bedding a thousand girls in his 007...
- Duncan Mighty mocks Etinosa over Benz Gift December 6, 2019
- Mercy Eke spotted on a bike while heading to the airport earlier today (video) December 6, 2019
- IPOB claims responsibility for Rotimi Amaechi attack in Spain December 6, 2019
- Jordyn Woods appears to respond to Khloe Kardashian’s message of forgiveness then denies it December 6, 2019
- DSS court invasion confirms Nigeria sliding into dictatorship, says PDP December 6, 2019