Bundesliga champions, Bayern Munich have completed the signing of Ivan Perisic from Serie A side Inter Milan on an initial one-year loan deal for £4.6million.
On completing the move, Perisic told the club’s website: ‘I’m very glad to be back in Germany. FC Bayern are one of the biggest clubs in Europe.
‘He has good technique and he’s flexible in attack. I’m sure Ivan will settle in quickly as he knows both the Bundesliga and our coach Niko Kovac well.’
People’s Choice Awards 2019 – full list of winners
E!’s People Choice Awards held on Sunday night, November 10, and some of the biggest names in Hollywood were at...
Davido acquires luxury Richard Mille watch worth $150k
After rocking a N5million diamond encrusted Cartier eyeglass, the DMW honcho, Davido, splashed heavy on a Richard Mille wristwatch. This...
Rapper Cardi B to visit Nigeria for first time
Grammy award-winning rapper, Cardi B, has officially announced that she will be coming to Nigeria for the first time The...
I don’t date married men, says Huddah Monroe
Kenyan businesswoman and socialite, Huddah Monroe has opened up on her love life which according to her doesn’t have a...
- British lawmaker Keith Vaz steps down after cocaine and male prostitutes scandal November 11, 2019
- People’s Choice Awards 2019 – full list of winners November 11, 2019
- Police arrest cattle trader for defiling 10-year-old girl November 11, 2019
- ‘I sabi ‘kere wa’ pass Yahaya Bello’ – Dino Melaye (video) November 11, 2019
- Davido acquires luxury Richard Mille watch worth $150k November 11, 2019