John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Ironsi, son of Nigeria’s first Military Head of State, is dead
He died at the age of 54.
The late Military leader’s son died on Sunday, October 13 at the the Federal Medical Centre in Umuahia, Abia State after a protracted illness.
His death was confirmed by Former Minister of Defence and Head of Ironsi family, Thomas Aguiyi Ironsi on Monday, October 14, Daily Trust reports.
The deceased, before his death was a special adviser to two governors of Abia State, before proceeding to the USA for further studies.
He is survived by his wife and daughter.
Rihanna loses patience with rude follower and blocks him
Rihanna lost her cool after a follower was rude to her and called her a “heaux” (which basically means a...
Tonto Dikeh referred to as “Mr King Tonto” on note welcoming her to Dubai
Tonto Dikeh was referred to as a Mister in a note welcoming her to Dubai. “Welcome to Dubai Mr. King...
MP3 Download: Simi – Selense
Simi Selense MP3 download, download Simi Selense, Simi Selense MP3 download Nigerian top songstress, Simi is here with a new...
John Legend named 2019 ‘Sexiest Man Alive’
John Legend has been named People Magazine’s ‘Sexiest Man Alive’ for 2019. The announcement was made by Blake Shelton who...
- Open Heaven 15 November 2019 – He Gives Generous Rewards November 15, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 15 November 2019 – Light In A Dark World November 15, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 15 November 2019 – Thinking Your Way Up November 15, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 15 November 2019 – Aiming for the Prize November 15, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 15 November 2019 – Our Life Is Not Our Own November 15, 2019