Nigerian hip hop artist Azeez Fashola, a.k.a. Naira Marley is due to be back at the Federal High Court in Lagos for a hearing on his alleged internet fraud case.
Naira Marley, known for his single ‘Issa Goal’, recently came under fire by renowned rapper, Ruggedman, for promoting Internet fraud in his music.
“The matter is coming up tomorrow,” Wilson Uwujaren, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission ((EFCC) spokesman, said yesterday.
Recall that in May, Justice Nicholas Onweibo adjourned the singer’s internet fraud case to October 22, 23 and 24 for accelerated hearing.
He was granted an N2million bail, with two sureties in a like sum.
English actress Sheila Betty Mercier, dies aged 100
English actress Sheila Mercier has died at the age of 100. The Emmerdale legend, known to millions as Annie Sugden,...
Blessing CEO alleged Tacha sent hired assassins to kill her (Video)
Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro aka Blessing CEO has alleged that Instagram sensation and reality star, Tacha is after her life....
Blessing Okoro mocks Tacha, says she’s an orphan
It seems the fight between relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro and reality star Natacha Akide is not stopping anytime soon as...
Miss Myanmar comes out as a lesbian following her participation at the 2019 Miss Universe contestant
Miss Myanmar, Swe Zin Htet has come out as a gay woman following her competition at the 2019 Miss Universe....
- Jürgen Klopp agrees to new Liverpool FC contract until 2024 December 14, 2019
- English actress Sheila Betty Mercier, dies aged 100 December 14, 2019
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 14 December 2019 – Be Ye Holy December 14, 2019
- Biafra is not Nigeria, IPOB tells Nigeria Army December 14, 2019
- Joel Osteen Devotional 14 December 2019 – He Orchestrates Your Life December 14, 2019