A woman accused of being a fake Forex trader has been arraigned by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, for $2m scam.
Titilayo Eboh, an alleged fake foreign currency dealer, was on Wednesday, October 23, arraigned before Justice M. L. Abubakar of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
She was arraigned on five- counts bordering on running a banking business without a licence and obtaining money by false pretence contrary to Section 1(2) of the Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2014.
Hushpuppi celebrates reaching 2 million followers on Instagram
Dubai based big boy, Hushpuppi has expressed excitement as he celebrates reaching 2 million followers on Instagram where he flaunts...
Islamic poet dares actress Etinosa to use the Quran as ashtray
An Islamic poet has dared Etinosa Idemudia to make do her threat to use the Quran as an ashtray just...
Australia’s James Bond boasts about bedding more than 1000 women
Australia’s one and solely James Bond, George Lazenby, now 80, has boasted about bedding a thousand girls in his 007...
Actress Nneoma Okoro reveals what Ramsey Nouah did the day she tried to seduce him
Budding Nollywood actress, Nneoma Okoro, recently shared her encounter when made to act a romantic scene with her idol, Ramsey...
- Tacha goes pantless as She says she’s not going down December 6, 2019
- Married Again 6 December 2019 Update December 6, 2019
- Joel Osteen Devotional 6 December 2019 – Greater Than The Past December 6, 2019
- 58 migrants dead as boat capsizes off coast of Mauritania December 6, 2019
- Marco Silva sacked by Everton after Liverpool defeat December 6, 2019