Seeds of Destiny 18 October 2019 Daily Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche – The Responsibilities of Marriage
TOPIC: The Responsibilities of Marriage
Your muscles are not meant to fight your wife but to fight for your wife; it is not to intimidate your wife but to accommodate her.
SCRIPTURE: Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. – Ephesians 5:22, 25.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your muscles are not meant to fight your wife but to fight for your wife; it is not to intimidate your wife but to accommodate her.
TODAY’S WORD: Marriage is the legally or formally recognized union of two people, a man and a woman. Simply put, it is the state of being married.
In marriage, a man leaves his father and his mother in order to be united with his wife (Genesis 2:24). It is critical also to know that God is the originator of marriage. (Genesis 2:18). So, marriage is not just recognized by humanity but it is also approved and recognized by Divinity.
Now, marriage itself is responsibility. The man should be responsible to his wife and the wife should be responsible to her husband.
The truth is, you are meant to relate with your husband or wife the same way Christ relates with His Church. And this applies to singles who will get married someday. Anytime a woman sees her husband, she should be reminded of Christ, and not be reminded of the devil. The man is not meant to be a picture of wickedness in the home or a symbol of tyranny to his wife.
Seeds of Destiny 18 October 2019 – The Responsibilities of Marriage
The tragedy today is, some men are the lions of the tribe of their families, including those who are Christians and church workers. When they are returning home from work, their children and wives would begin to quake. This is absolutely not of God.
Beloved, your muscles are not meant to fight your wife but to fight for your wife; it is not to intimidate your wife but to accommodate her. Masculinity is responsibility, and marriage is responsibility.
REMEMBER THIS: Your muscles are not meant to fight your wife but to fight for your wife; it is not to intimidate your wife but to accommodate her.
1. Determine to be responsible or to become more responsible in your marriage
2. Let your wife or husband see Christ in you by the way you treat him/her.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the Grace to embrace responsibility in my marital relationship. I refuse to be a source of pain to my wife or to my husband. Make me a reflection of Your Image when my spouse beholds me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
For Further Understanding, Get this Message: Revelation of Marriage
QUOTE: When you are getting into marriage, understand your husband’s practice with his people. This knowledge will help you to continue the practice in marriage. Culled from ‘In-laws, In-loves and outlaws’ by Dr. Becky Paul-Enenche
AMAZING FACT: Frogs breathe through their skin in hibernation
DAILY READING: Jer. 31:27 to 32:44, 1 Tim :1 to 16, Ps 88: 1 to 18, Prov. 25:20 to 22.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to exist as a picture of Christ both in the home and in life generally is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
Seeds of Destiny 18 October 2019 Daily Devotional was written by Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Pastor Paul and Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.
- Live Daily Mass 5th June 2020 Friday St Peter & Paul’s Church Ireland June 5, 2020
- Winners’ Chapel 5th June 2020 Covenant Hour of Prayer June 5, 2020
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 5th June 2020 – Believe the Best June 5, 2020
- Joel Osteen Devotional 5th June 2020 Friday Message June 5, 2020
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 5th June 2020 – A Day With The Holy Spirit June 5, 2020
- Age is Just a Number Full Story, Plot, Cast
- Gangaa 5th June 2020 Update
- Age is Just a Number 4th June 2020 Update
- Twist of Fate 4th June 2020 Update
- Deception 4 June 2020 Update - Season finale
- Jodha Akbar 3 June 2020 Update
- Twist of Fate 5th June 2020 Update
- Age is Just a Number 5th June 2020 Update
- If a woman sleeps with her brother-in law, it is not cheating” – Pastor Veronica
- MFM Special Manna Water Service Wednesday June 3rd 2020
- FEATURED NEWS4 days ago
Live Event with NASA Astronauts in Space
- LIVE STREAMING4 days ago
Holy Mass and Eucharistic Adoration 1 June 2020 Divine Retreat Centre Ramsgate, UK
- DAILY DEVOTIONAL & SERMON3 days ago
Joel Osteen Devotional 2nd June 2020 Tuesday – Don’t Let Bitter Seeds Take Root
- LIVE STREAMING4 days ago
Winners’ Chapel 7 Days Fasting & Prayer Day 1 – 1st June 2020
- FEATURED NEWS4 days ago
Breaking: Oshiomhole, Secondus and others hold meeting with INEC ahead of Edo, Ondo poll
- LATEST NEWS4 days ago
Trump taken to underground bunker in white house over protests
- ZEE WORLD UPDATES5 days ago
Deception 4 June 2020 Update – Season finale
- ZEE WORLD UPDATES17 hours ago
Gangaa 5th June 2020 Update