SexForGrades – The University of Lagos has announced the shut down of the ‘Cold Room’, where lecturers reportedly harass students sexually.
This was disclosed by Taiwo Oloyede, the Principal Assistant Registrar (Communication Unit) of the university. The ‘Cold Room’ was mentioned by a lecturer of the school, Boniface Igbeneghu, who was caught on video sexually harassing an undercover journalist who posed as an admission seeker.
Igbeneghu, in the BBC undercover documentary, described the secret place where lecturers meet to “touch students breast” at the staff club of the university.
“They call the place cold room,” he said. He then explained that female students must pay to have good grades. “The so called ‘Cold Room’ is a Functions Room that may have been abused because this is a deviation from the purpose for which it was created (meetings, seminars, events, etc)” the university spokesperson said.
Oloyede also confirmed that Mr Igbeneghu had been suspended.
I started sleeping with men for cash at age 12 – Actress Kisa Gbekle
Actress Kisa Gbekle has opened up on her sex life as she has, in an interview, disclosed she broke her...
Rapper DMX checks back into rehab and cancels shows
Legendary American rapper, DMX , 48, has checked himself into rehab again. In a post on Instagram, a member of...
Toke Makinwa screams ‘I am not wearing pant’ as Timaya carries her up
A viral video which shows popular Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa being carried up by Timaya after ’20 years a...
Evokaycee features Zlatan in new song, ‘Nsogbu’ (Problem)
Evokaycee features Zlatan in new song, ‘Nsogbu’ (Problem) DANASTY INC talented singer & rapper, Evokaycee has released a new single...
- International Day For Rural Women 2019, DO Foundation storms communities (Photos) October 15, 2019
- Cristiano Ronaldo hits new milestone after scoring 700th career goal October 15, 2019
- Fresh crisis in Buhari’s home, Aisha battles Daura family October 15, 2019
- BBNaija: Gedoni cries as Khafi confirms they are still together (video) October 15, 2019
- Workers set to join NLC proposed strike over new minimum wage October 15, 2019