Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister of aviation has revealed those allegedly responsible for funding of Islamic terror groups in Nigeria.
Boko Haram, a terrorist group has for long terrorized Nigerians and is responsible for killings in mostly Northern part of the country.
The insurgency group according to Fani Kayode is being funded by two Islamic countries.
The former minister on his Twitter page listed Saudi Arabia and Qatar as two countries behind Boko Haram and Fulani militias.
Fani-Kayode wrote: “There are two major and rival forces in the Muslim world today that are covertly funding and supporting Islamist terror groups like Boko Haram and the Fulani militias in Nigeria and Al Shabab in Somalia.
“The first is Saudi Arabia. The second is Qatar.”
Comparing yourself to others is a slap in the face of God- Adesua Etomi
Nollywood star actress Adesua Wellington-Etomi has shared a word of encouragement to her fans and followers who are challenged with...
Pete Edochie fires African men who kneel down to propose to their wives to be
Veteran actor, Pete Edochie has frowned at the way Africans are adopting the doctrines and culture of the whites, thereby...
Rihanna loses patience with rude follower and blocks him
Rihanna lost her cool after a follower was rude to her and called her a “heaux” (which basically means a...
Tonto Dikeh referred to as “Mr King Tonto” on note welcoming her to Dubai
Tonto Dikeh was referred to as a Mister in a note welcoming her to Dubai. “Welcome to Dubai Mr. King...
- Comparing yourself to others is a slap in the face of God- Adesua Etomi November 15, 2019
- Pete Edochie fires African men who kneel down to propose to their wives to be November 15, 2019
- Nigeria govt says no going back on social media regulation November 15, 2019
- Court throws out Busola Dakolo’s rape suit, in favour of Pastor Fatoyinbo November 15, 2019
- Kogi Election: Forgive Yahaya Bello – Aisha Buhari begs Nigerians November 15, 2019