Tonto Dikeh was referred to as a Mister in a note welcoming her to Dubai.
“Welcome to Dubai Mr. King Tonto Dikeh,” a note held by a man waiting to welcome her at the airport reads.
It’s not clear if the “Mr” prefix was a mistake due to the King she adds to her name or if it was intentional but Tonto gives the impression that it was intentionally done by her “sugar daddy”.
Blessing Okoro mocks Tacha, says she’s an orphan
It seems the fight between relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro and reality star Natacha Akide is not stopping anytime soon as...
Miss Myanmar comes out as a lesbian following her participation at the 2019 Miss Universe contestant
Miss Myanmar, Swe Zin Htet has come out as a gay woman following her competition at the 2019 Miss Universe....
Ghanaian celebrities blast Cardi B for shunning them (Video)
Some Ghanaian Celebrities have called out rapper Cardi B for allegedly shunning them after she arrived in the West African...
Show us how you’re able to afford your lifestyle – Yomi Black to Toke Makinwa
Nollywood filmmaker, Yomi Black has challenged OAP Toke Makinwa to come out to prove to the world how she is...
- BBnaija Khloe reveals what she wants from a man December 13, 2019
- Ned Nwoko bought Linda Ikeji a Bentley, says Kemi Olunloyo December 13, 2019
- Aisha Buhari’s outburst indicates Nigeria is being run by proxy-Don December 13, 2019
- Trump impeachment vote delayed after long debate December 13, 2019
- US threatens visa restrictions on African nation December 13, 2019