A video of Nasarawa State First Lady Hajiya Silifa having difficulty in reading her prepared speech to an audience at the flagoff of an MMC project in the state her husband governs has gone viral on social media.
In the video shared online, Hajiya Silifa had difficulties pronouncing some English words embedded in the speech she read.
At some point in the video she was seen giving out the papers that had some words she couldn’t pronounce to her aide.
Cardi B talks about Davido, Burna Boy, visit to Nigeria & future plans (video)
Popular international rapper, Cardi B is known for keeping it real and she didn’t fail to confess during her no-hold-barred...
Etinosa apologizes for using a bible as an ashtray (Video)
Nollywood actress Etinosa has taken to her Instagram account to apologize for using the Bible as an ashtray. Recall that...
Duncan Mighty mocks Etinosa over Benz Gift
Nigerian singer, Duncan Mighty has called out Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia, insinuating that the actress was not gifted any Benz....
Hushpuppi celebrates reaching 2 million followers on Instagram
Dubai based big boy, Hushpuppi has expressed excitement as he celebrates reaching 2 million followers on Instagram where he flaunts...
- Cardi B talks about Davido, Burna Boy, visit to Nigeria & future plans (video) December 7, 2019
- Etinosa apologizes for using a bible as an ashtray (Video) December 7, 2019
- Pensacola Shooting: Saudi student opens fire at US naval base December 7, 2019
- Amnesty International invites International Criminal Court to immediately begin an investigation into crimes being committed by the Nigeria Government December 7, 2019
- Kulfi The Singing Star 7 December 2019 Update December 7, 2019