There was a mild drama at an Abuja Federal High Court on Friday as operatives of the Department of State Services, DSS disrupted the trial of activists, Omoyele Sowore and Olawale Bakare.
DSS operatives chased out lawyers from the courtroom and attacked journalists after which they re-arrested Sowore.
Following their invasion of the courtroom, the trial judge, Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu adjourned the matter till February 11, 12 and 13 for definite hearing.
They had earlier attempted to re-arrest Sowore but were prevented by those around.
— Sahara Reporters (@SaharaReporters) December 6, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 19 September 2020 – Be Conscious of Your Life in Christ September 19, 2020
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 19 September 2020 – Freedom from Fear September 19, 2020
- Federal govt bans Emirates Airlines from operating in Nigeria September 18, 2020
- Seeds of Destiny 19 September 2020 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche September 18, 2020
- Our Daily Bread 19 September 2020 Devotional – In Focus September 18, 2020
- Davido Replies Kiddwaya After He Reacted To His New Song FEM
- BBNaija: Erica Bathed With Me And Brighto Nak3d – says Neo (Video)
- BBNaija: I almost had se*x with Neo – Vee confesses to Laycon
- BBNaija: Trikytee fires Dorathy, calls her a sore loser
- BBNaija: Kiddwaya shares first video call, sending lots of love to Erica (Video)
- Kiddwaya is knacking Erica now while Tolanibaj goes begging Prince – Vee
- Fan Mocks Vee For Saying There’s Nothing As Sweet As Buying Your Own Car After Ozo Won Yesterday
- BBNaija: Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe Gushes Over Neo (Video)
- Your Mates Are Using iPhone 12, Aunty You Need To Upgrade – Fan Mocks Rita Dominic
- Rare photo of Laycon and his beautiful mother