MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 22 January 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Amazing Miracles
Previous: Power to Receive
Topic: Amazing Miracles
Fire Scripture: Gen. 39:21-23
Memory verse: Exodus 12:26“And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?”
Bible In One Year: Exodus 13-15
Message: God shall give you amazing miracles today. Today’s devotional is loaded with divine blessings. When God gives you uncommon miracles, you will begin to sing and dance spontaneously. In Bible days, rare miracles of God created ripple effects of reactions from His people, as they saw all their enemies buried in the sea at once. They all raised their voices in songs of praise.
As all the Egyptians died in the Red Sea, all Israel sang to God. God may allow your stubborn pursuers to multiply because He wants to destroy them all at once. When He does that, He wants everybody in your family and assembly to sing praises to Him at once. There are miracles that you experience for which your tongue alone cannot praise God enough.
A songwriter said, “Oh for a thousand tongues to sing…” There are miracles that make you feel like your tongue should suddenly multiply to praise God. Since God was not ready to multiply Moses’ tongue, He worked in a way to make all Israel sing His praise. Imagine a congregation of over three million people singing to God at once.
The earth must have shaken with the loud anthem of God’s praise. That population was very high, considering the ancient time when the event took place.
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 22 January 2020 – Amazing Miracles
Naturally, men want to appreciate the kindnesses of their fellow human beings, especially when the kindness is rare. The same is true, when God does rare miracles.
Men burst into new songs; and there is a higher level of willingness to serve and obey Him. Today, God will command multiple deliverances for you.
Motivational Quote: The greatest prayer you can pray is that God should speed up the manifestation of your dream.
Prophetic Word: The ancient serpent that has swallowed your breakthrough shall vomit them in the name of Jesus.
Today’s Hymn – How sweet the Name of Jesus sounds
1. How sweet the Name of Jesus sounds
In a believer’s ear!
It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds,
And drives away his fear.
2. It makes the wounded spirit whole,
And calms the troubled breast;
‘Tis manna to the hungry soul,
And to the weary, rest.
3. Dear Name, the Rock on which I build,
My Shield and Hiding Place,
My never failing treasury, filled
With boundless stores of grace!
4. By Thee my prayers acceptance gain,
Although with sin defiled;
Satan accuses me in vain,
And I am owned a child.
5. Jesus! my Shepherd, Husband, Friend,
O Prophet, Priest and King,
My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End,
Accept the praise I bring.
6. Weak is the effort of my heart,
And cold my warmest thought;
But when I see Thee as Thou art,
I’ll praise Thee as I ought.
7. Till then I would Thy love proclaim
With every fleeting breath,
And may the music of Thy Name
Refresh my soul in death!
1. Foundational curses, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. I reject curse I claim God’s blessing, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, as I call upon the name of Jesus, let all problems that are rooted in spells and enchantments in my life receive supernatural solution, in the name of Jesus.
1. Every curse that has affected my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Lay your right hand on your head and pray like this: Every curse of backwardness in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every curse of profitless hard work, break, in the name of Jesus.
4. Curses from local gods, disappear, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 22 January 2020 was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)