RCCG 2020 Fasting And Prayer Points for 28 January Day 18
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER
FIFTY DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE
FOR JANUARY & FEBRUARY, 2020.
DAY 18: DRUG ABUSE AND ADDICTION-TEXT: 1Cor 6:12, Matt. 15:13, 2Tim. 1:7.
Drug is a medicine or substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or
introduced into the body. Drug addiction and abuse is a lethal weapon of the devil against
the lives of mankind most especially the youths.
1. Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me. Bless His Holy name. Psa 103: 1
2. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for making your children free from every
form of addiction.
3. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for all your provisions that is for our good.
4. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for your good plan, for all your creation. Jer.
5. Father in the name of Jesus, guide this generation on the good use of drugs, and to
avoid dangerous and destructive drugs.
6. Father in the name of Jesus, deliver the world from drug addiction. 2Tim 4:18
7. Father in the name of Jesus, restore the original plan for man to be in health, and
to prosper. 3Jn. 2.
8. Father in the name of Jesus, stop the spread of destructive habits, organized by the
enemy against this generation, all over the world.
9. Father, in the name of Jesus, pull out our children from the trap of the enemies
through drug addiction and abuse
10. Father, frustrate and disappoint the power sponsoring bad habit, or negative
addiction against my life and destiny, in Jesus name.
11. Every spirit of limitation and destruction against my breakthrough, through
drug addiction fail in the name of Jesus. Job 5:12
12. Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny through addiction you
will not prosper in the name of Jesus. Psa 140:4
13. I command the thunder of God in the mighty name of Jesus to break to pieces
all the satanic strongholds forcing men and women into drug addiction. Psa 11:6
14. Every evil habit programmed or transferred into my my Nation be dismantled
in Jesus name. Eze 16:44
15. Father in the name of Jesus, break the bondage of drug addiction from the life
of our children.
16. Father heal all that are suffering from drug addiction in all our nations. Psa
17. Oh Lord disappoint the devices of the crafty and let their hands not perform
their enterprise in our Nations and destiny. Job5:12
18. Father as many who have lost self control because of drug addiction, restore
unto them sound mind in Jesus name. 2Tim 1:7
Read Complete Guide Here