MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 17 March 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Deliverance of the Head
TOPIC: Deliverance of the Head
God has made provision for every need which we will ever have and there is deliverance for every aspect of our lives. Today, we shall consider the deliverance of the head. Deliverance is a process by which God delivers His people from bondage. It is a process by which God releases those who are oppressed and paralysed by the enemy.
Deliverance is to detach cobwebs of darkness from your destiny. Deliverance aim of closing the doors against the enemy. Deliverance is aim at destroying every evil platform provided for you by your ancestors. Deliverance is to uproot any evil seed planted against you. Deliverance is the breaking of bondage. It is the removal of a satanic embargo. Deliverance is to serve quitnotice to every form of infirmity.
Deliverance is to allow the divine circumcision of your heart. It is to break every enchantment of the enemy. It is therefore important that we should understand that part of why Jesus came was to deliver us. One third of Jesus’ ministry was devoted to the ministry of deliverance. The Bible says: “Upon Mount Zion there shall be deliverance…” It is after deliverance that there can be holiness; and then the children of Jacob can possess their possessions.
MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 17 March 2020 – Deliverance is to deliver your star from star-hunters. It is to eject all those evil tenants living in the habitation of your life. Of all the kinds of deliverance we carry out, there is a major one which we sometimes overlook. It is the deliverance of the head from pollution, poison, bewitchment or curse. The head is the uppermost and chief member of the body. The head is the most important part of the body. I have seen a legless person who is still alive. I have seen a handless person who is still alive. But you can’t find a headless person who is living.
Your head is the symbol of your destiny. God has settled your deliverance. He wants you to poses your possession. He is set to take away every cobwebs of darkness surrounding your head. With the deliverance of your head, your life will head for greatness, good success and access to all the blessings that are attached to your destiny.
Romans 10:13“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Do not quit when the battle is hot. It is indeed, true, that He who runs away from the battle, will come back to fight another day.
Agents behind your failure have been disgraced.
TODAY’S HYMN – I am weak, but Thou art strong
1. I am weak but Thou art strong,
Jesus keep me from all wrong;
I’ll be satisfied as long,
As I walk close to Thee.
Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, this my plea;
Daily let it ever be,
Just a closer walk with Thee.
2. Thru this world of toils and snares,
If I falter Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
Let me walk close to Thee.
3. When my feeble life is over,
Time for me will be no more,
Guide me to that peaceful shore,
Let me walk close to Thee.
PRAYER POINTS FOR TODAY
1. I claim my divine promotion today, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil spoken against me where I work, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I fire back ever y ar row of demotion fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
1. Every satanic principality, at my workplace, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord, let all those who are sitting illegally on my benefits and promotion be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Oh Lord, let all those who are sitting and planning an illegal transfer for me from my place of b l e s s i n g s, b e e x p o s e d a n d disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every hostile person and pretender hanging around me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR