TOPIC: Speaking Wisdom
SCRIPTURE: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory (1 Corinthians 2:7).
Our opening verse says we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery; what is it to speak wisdom? Reading 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 gives us an idea. It says, “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit, which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.”
Notice the underlined portion; it didn’t say, “Which things also we speak of”; rather, it says we speak them. We read something similar in verse 6; it says, “Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect….” We don’t talk about wisdom; we speak wisdom, and wisdom is the Word of God. Speaking wisdom is speaking the Word.
For example, Colossians 1:27 says, “…Christ in you, the hope of glory.” When you, on the basis of that scripture affirm, “I’ll forever be a victor; my life is the expression of the glory and dominion of Christ,” you’re speaking wisdom. When you declare, “I have no lack or want because I’m an heir of God and joint-heir with Christ; the whole world is mine”; you’re speaking the wisdom of God. You’re speaking wisdom, when, irrespective of the symptom you may be feeling, you say, “The life of God is activated in every fibre of my being; I’m full of life.”
There’re those who may consider you to be out of wits for speaking the wisdom of God; that’s because the wisdom of God is foolishness to the natural man. 1 Corinthians 2:14 declares, “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
Speak the wisdom of God always, and your life will glorify God. Declare your oneness with the Lord. Declare your righteousness, health, dominion, and glory in Christ Jesus. Glory to God!
The wisdom of God is in my heart and in my mouth always. I have a great life. I acknowledge and declare that I’m excellent and full of glory, living the life of righteousness, dominion and glory in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!
1 Corinthians 2:12-13; Proverbs 18:21; Mark 11:23
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 9:30-33; Romans 10:1-21; Psalms 78
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Ephesians 6:21-24; Isaiah 58
Rhapsody of Realities 7th August 2020 Devotional was written by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is the founder and president of LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Federal govt bans Emirates Airlines from operating in Nigeria September 18, 2020
- Seeds of Destiny 19 September 2020 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche September 18, 2020
- Our Daily Bread 19 September 2020 Devotional – In Focus September 18, 2020
- MFM Daily Devotional 19 September 2020 – Dream Monitors September 18, 2020
- Open Heaven 19 September 2020 – Becoming An Examplary Leader 3 September 18, 2020
- BBNaija: Kiddwaya shares first video call, sending lots of love to Erica (Video)
- Davido Replies Kiddwaya After He Reacted To His New Song FEM
- Fan Mocks Vee For Saying There’s Nothing As Sweet As Buying Your Own Car After Ozo Won Yesterday
- BBNaija: Nengi accuses Ozo of masturbating, says there are cum stains on your bed
- BBNaija: Erica Bathed With Me And Brighto Nak3d – says Neo (Video)
- BBNaija: I almost had se*x with Neo – Vee confesses to Laycon
- BBNaija: Trikytee fires Dorathy, calls her a sore loser
- Kiddwaya is knacking Erica now while Tolanibaj goes begging Prince – Vee
- BNaija 2020: Kiddwaya clarifies what he did with Nengi in Big Brother toilet
- BBNaija 2020: Laycon’s gossip about me will not change my promise – Kiddwaya