Topic: Plant a Seed and Watch It Grow!
Scripture: And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth: But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it. – Mark 4:30-32
Jesus compares the workings of the kingdom of God to planting seeds in the earth. “When the seed is sown,” He said, “it grows up….”
Notice He didn’t say that it would occasionally grow up. Or it grows up if it’s God’s will. He said, “It grows up and becomes greater.” Period.
God’s economy isn’t like ours. It isn’t up one day and down the other. It’s always the same and it always works perfectly. If you have good earth, good seed and good water, you’re going to have growth. It’s inevitable.
So, if you’re facing a need, don’t panic…plant a seed!
That seed may take the form of money or time or some other resources you have to give. But no matter what form it takes, make sure you put life in it by giving it in faith and surrounding it with praise and worship. Say, “Lord, as I bring You my goods, I bring myself. I give myself to You—spirit, soul and body.”
Pray over that seed. Fill it with faith, worship and the Word. Then plant it. You can rest assured—it will grow up and become greater!
Kenneth Copeland Devotional 8 September 2020 was written by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland, the leader of the Kenneth Copeland Ministries (www.KCM.org) that specializes in teaching principles of bible faith – prayer, healing, salvation and other biblical topics.
- BREAKING: Imo Governor, Uzodinma, Signs New Law Empowering Him To Arrest, Detain Residents Perpetually September 18, 2020
- BBNaija: Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe Gushes Over Neo (Video) September 18, 2020
- BNaija: Why I want Laycon, Dorathy out of Lockdown house – Nengi September 18, 2020
- BBNaija: I almost had se*x with Neo – Vee confesses to Laycon September 18, 2020
- John Hagee Daily Devotional 18 September 2020 – Romans 12:21 September 18, 2020
- BBNaija: Kiddwaya shares first video call, sending lots of love to Erica (Video)
- BBNaija: Nengi accuses Ozo of masturbating, says there are cum stains on your bed
- Fan Mocks Vee For Saying There’s Nothing As Sweet As Buying Your Own Car After Ozo Won Yesterday
- BBNaija: I almost had se*x with Neo – Vee confesses to Laycon
- BBNaija 2020: Laycon’s gossip about me will not change my promise – Kiddwaya
- BBNaija: Prince ‘Will Kiss Tolanibaj And Marry Dorathy’
- BNaija 2020: Kiddwaya clarifies what he did with Nengi in Big Brother toilet
- BBNaija: ‘If I Wanted Nengi I Would Have Gone For Her Easily’ – Kiddwaya
- BBNaija: “Two People Are Leaving On Sunday And I’m Not One Of Them” – Laycon
- BBNaija 2020: Ozo wins brand new car