MFM Daily Devotional 17 September 2020 (Mountain Top Life Devotional) By Dr. D.K Olukoya
TOPIC: Praying Against Wicked Arrows
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Deuteronomy 19:1-6
MEMORY VERSE: 1 Kings 2:31 “And the king said unto him, Do as he hath said, and fall upon him, and bury him; that thou mayest take away the innocent blood, which Joab shed, from me, and from the house of my father.”
MESSAGE: It is shameful that many so-called believers are suffering as a result of wicked arrows. Many are not even aware of the fact that poisonous arrows are killing them gradually. Many weapons and arrows are used against people these days. Some people are choked on their beds, making it difficult for them to breathe.
Some others hear strange voices asking them to do strange things. The kind of sin they did not commit before they became born again would become easy for them, because strange voices urge them to do it. One day, a sister who was on her bed suddenly heard: “Daughter, rise up.” And, she got up naked at midnight. Her husband and the children were fast asleep. She passed through the sitting room and walked into the street.
However as she was going she suddenly heard another voice which said: “But the daughters of God do not run mad, go back home.” It was then she came to her senses and realised that she was on the street and she went back home. When she entered, she woke her husband and told him what happened and he could not believe that she had walked out naked, but she actually had done so.
Some people hear voices from the spirit world. Many just pray short prayers and sleep. You should be giving testimonies, if you know what some people face every day in their sleep. It could be the arrow of sudden depression. When such an arrow is fired at a happy person, the joy of the Lord will disappear from him suddenly.
It could be a paralytic wind. We have received some people upon whom such winds blew who have come for deliverance. They could be in front of their houses and a gentle breeze would just blow and they would become paralysed until that evil wind comes out from their bodies, they remain paralysed. It could be a cold chill at night. The room could be hot, all of a sudden, becomes cold and before you know it, the heat clears away.
This is caused by the stone of the wicked. It could be heaviness in the head. It could be strange objects moving all over the body. These are arrows of the latter days. Somebody could be eating and, all of a sudden, he sees a strange item which could be a very big insect or a cockroach in his food. Today’s passage shows how to escape the wicked arrows of the avenger of blood.
Motivational Quote: No conflict no victory, no cross no crown, no foe no vanquished.
Prophetic Word: Heaven shall bombard you with testimonies today.
HYMN: How Sweet The Name Of Jesus Sounds
How sweet the Name of Jesus sounds
In a believer’s ear!
It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds,
And drives away his fear.
It makes the wounded spirit whole,
And calms the troubled breast;
‘Tis manna to the hungry soul,
And to the weary, rest.
Dear Name, the Rock on which I build,
My Shield and Hiding Place,
My never failing treasury, filled
With boundless stores of grace!
By Thee my prayers acceptance gain,
Although with sin defiled;
Satan accuses me in vain,
And I am owned a child.
Jesus! my Shepherd, Husband, Friend,
O Prophet, Priest and King,
My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End,
Accept the praise I bring.
Weak is the effort of my heart,
And cold my warmest thought;
But when I see Thee as Thou art,
I’ll praise Thee as I ought.
Till then I would Thy love proclaim
With every fleeting breath,
And may the music of Thy Name
Refresh my soul in death!
MFM Daily Devotional 17 September 2020 PRAYER POINTS:
1. Holy Ghost fire, kill every serpent and scorpion targeted against my Israel, in the name of Jesus.
2. As a child of the Lion of Judah, I chase out serpents from my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every serpent and scorpion of poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.
1. Every poison of serpents and scorpions, come out of me, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let every crooked serpent be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
3. My life, reject every serpent and scorpion, in the name of Jesus.
4. God, arise and grind foundational serpents to ashes, in Jesus’ name.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 11 – 12
MFM Daily Devotional 17 September 2020 (Mountain Top Life Devotional) was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide.
- Scripture Union Daily Guide 19 September 2020 – Beware of jealousy September 18, 2020
- Catholic Daily Mass Reading 19 September 2020 Online September 18, 2020
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 19 September 2020 – A Word About Angels September 18, 2020
- Billy Graham Devotional 19 September 2020 – Change Yourself, Change the World September 18, 2020
- Video of lady expressing love for Kiddwaya September 18, 2020
- BBNaija: Kiddwaya shares first video call, sending lots of love to Erica (Video)
- Davido Replies Kiddwaya After He Reacted To His New Song FEM
- Fan Mocks Vee For Saying There’s Nothing As Sweet As Buying Your Own Car After Ozo Won Yesterday
- BBNaija: Nengi accuses Ozo of masturbating, says there are cum stains on your bed
- BBNaija: I almost had se*x with Neo – Vee confesses to Laycon
- BBNaija: Erica Bathed With Me And Brighto Nak3d – says Neo (Video)
- BBNaija: Trikytee fires Dorathy, calls her a sore loser
- Kiddwaya is knacking Erica now while Tolanibaj goes begging Prince – Vee
- BNaija 2020: Kiddwaya clarifies what he did with Nengi in Big Brother toilet
- BBNaija 2020: Laycon’s gossip about me will not change my promise – Kiddwaya