Planted, Not Buried By Joel Osteen
Life tries to convince us that there’s nothing special about us. We have too many obstacles to ever accomplish our dreams. We’ve made too many mistakes to ever leave our mark. But we don’t realize who we are. The Scripture says that God has “given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature” (2 Peter 1:4). That means that God has enabled us to share His nature, that we are His offspring. As a child of Almighty God, you have His spiritual DNA. In your seed is favor, creativity, courage, and new levels. You can’t share in God’s DNA and just be average. That seed will override challenges and propel you where you can’t go on your own.
If you’re going to reach your potential, you have to know you are good seed. God wouldn’t have breathed His life into you, He wouldn’t have chosen you before you could choose Him if you didn’t have purpose, destiny, and greatness. You may have made mistakes, but there’s something in you that can’t stop the seed. You may have come from negative circumstances, but that doesn’t change your seed. Don’t let how you were raised, what you didn’t get, or any dysfunction convince you that you’re not up to par, that you can’t do something great. Because you’re good seed, you’re still going to shine, you’re still going to blossom.
In life, you have to realize that you’ll have some dirt put on you. At times, it feels like you’re a buried seed. You’ll feel like you’ll never get passed a sickness, a trouble, an addiction. It’s dark, you feel pressure all around, and you don’t see a way out. The good news is that you’re not buried, you’re planted. The difference is that when you’re buried, you’re done, but when you’re planted, you’re coming up again, stronger, healthier, more successful. But here’s the key: Being planted feels the same as being buried. It’s dark, it’s uncomfortable, you feel pushed down and compacted. If you judge things too soon and get discouraged, you’ll give up on your dreams.
God has you reading this to let you know that you’re not buried, you’re planted. This is not the end. Your seed is designed to push back the dirt and will not fail. The life of Almighty God is in your seed and is more powerful than any force that’s trying to hold you back. Get ready. The seed God put in you is about to spring forth—the dreams, the health, the freedom, the abundance, the right people. The greatness God put in you is about to come out.
Planted, Not Buried By Joel Osteen – Joel Scott Osteen is an American pastor, televangelist, and author, based in Houston, Texas. Osteen has been called the “most popular preacher on the planet” and is often listed as one of the most influential religious leaders in the world
- Video of lady expressing love for Kiddwaya September 18, 2020
- Lady holds aboki man on his shirt as she begs for kiss on the highway (Video) September 18, 2020
- Zara’s Nikah 18 September 2020 Update September 18, 2020
- Twist of Fate 18 September 2020 Update September 18, 2020
- Age is Just a Number 18 September 2020 Update September 18, 2020
- BBNaija: Kiddwaya shares first video call, sending lots of love to Erica (Video)
- Davido Replies Kiddwaya After He Reacted To His New Song FEM
- Fan Mocks Vee For Saying There’s Nothing As Sweet As Buying Your Own Car After Ozo Won Yesterday
- BBNaija: Nengi accuses Ozo of masturbating, says there are cum stains on your bed
- BBNaija: I almost had se*x with Neo – Vee confesses to Laycon
- BBNaija: Erica Bathed With Me And Brighto Nak3d – says Neo (Video)
- BBNaija: Trikytee fires Dorathy, calls her a sore loser
- BNaija 2020: Kiddwaya clarifies what he did with Nengi in Big Brother toilet
- Kiddwaya is knacking Erica now while Tolanibaj goes begging Prince – Vee
- BBNaija 2020: Laycon’s gossip about me will not change my promise – Kiddwaya