FEATURED NEWS

Man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung phone explodes

Nigerian man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung phone explodes

A Twitter user identified as @of_pablosoares has narrated how his smartphone exploded without being plugged to an electricity outlet.

Sharing photos of the burnt Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, he wrote;

Hello . Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let’s imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident , it would have practically damaged my body

I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion . We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids aroundMan escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung phone explodes, Man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung phone explodes, Premium News24

Man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung phone explodes, Man escapes being burnt alive as his Samsung phone explodes, Premium News24

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button