TOPIC: The Dose of Aggression
Zechariah 5:3“Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.”
MFM Daily Devotional 11th December 2020 Message
Outline: Aggression is such an important ingredient of spiritual warfare that it warrants being deeply examined in today’s devotional session. I was in a meeting many years back and a professor came for prayers. He had invested his money in some business ventures, but the ship carrying his goods disappeared on the sea.
Everything he invested was gone and poverty was coming. I said, “Prof, you will have to pray today. Sit down and begin to say, “Every owner of the load of poverty, carry your load! in the name of Jesus.” He sat in one corner saying the prayer in a British accent. I left him and faced other things. After about 30 minutes, I heard a scream and he became very violent.
I said, “Prof, any problem?” He said, “As I was praying, I saw a bundle of rags in my hand and I saw an angel standing before me, but before I could say: Jesus is Lord the rag had become two bundles.” He said, “The angel looked at me with disdain and said, ‘You want the rags to go?, if you do, then, Pray violently!’ ” This was what led to the sudden aggression in his prayer. The result of it was that God, from whom all blessings flows, restored his lost investment in multiples.
We do not understand the principles of aggression. The enemy tries to multiply problems and troubles would begin to happen when you try to pray for mercy and divine attention. But, be assured that any cry from the heart will put a break on the Lord to listen to you. Matthew 11:12, in today’s Bible passage, the Lord handed over this warning to all Christians.
“As from the days of John the Baptist, until now, the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent taketh it by force.” Why does the violent need to take it by force? The enemy of your soul is wicked and he is not ready to let go easily.
God has prepared those who will favour you in life. Discover where God wants you to be and you will be amazed by the amount of patronage that you will enjoy.
Your God will restore all those wasted years.
TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE
1. Take my life and let it be,
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands and let them move,
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I with-hold;
Take my intellect and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine;
Take my heart it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
6. Take my love my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
– Frances Ridley Havergal
1. Anything I’ve eaten or swallowed that is chaining me inside, I vomit them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Blood of Jesus, Holy Ghost fire, sanitize my body, soul and spirit, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every wicked handwriting , operating in my bodily organs, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.
1. My body, hear the word of the Lord, reject every arrow of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any tree that the Father has not planted inside my body, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Voice of the Almighty, speak wholeness into every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Divine power of creativity and repair, operate in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Titus, 1 Peter
MFM Daily Devotional 11th December 2020 Today’s Message (Mountain Top Life Devotional) was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide