You are reading Today’s MFM Daily Devotional 14th December 2020 Message By Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya.
TOPIC: The Benefits of Open Eyes
Gen. 13:10; 2 Kings 6:15-23
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Hebrews 11 – 13
MFM Daily Devotional 14th December 2020 OUTLINE
What the enemy does in the lives of people depends on the personal attitude of the victims. Those who close their spiritual eyes ignorantly end up as demonic casualties.But, those who have discovered the mystery of open eyes will end up as overcomers in life’s battles as discussed in the story below.
Sometime ago, we had a powerful meeting, which we accompanied with a three-day dry fasting. The meeting was for people who desired spiritual gifts. Such meetings were usually started with a prayer point like: “O Lord, give me the spirit of prophecy.” On that very day, we prayed so hard that most people who attended that meeting began to prophesy. There was one particular sister whose eyes were opened by the Lord for the first time. I saw that, occasionally the sister would look at the back and quickly turn her face again to the front.
Apparently, she was seeing something. When we ended the service, she came to me and said, “Excuse me sir, immediately we started prayer, one giant man in a white garment was standing at our back with his face shining like fire.” I knew immediately that she had seen the angel of the living God. As this same sister was going home, she decided to visit one of her friends who happened to be her prayer partner.
When she got there, her friend served her food which she rejected since she wanted to break her fast at home. She looked into the eyes of her friend and discovered that there was no black pupil inside them. Everything was white. She was very surprised because that was somebody she had been praying with for six years. When God opened her eyes, she discovered that she had been praying with her enemy.
Beloved, the prayer that you must pray today is, “O Lord, open my eyes that I may see.” When God opens your eyes you will discover that you are surrounded by a host of angelic beings.
Romans 8:31“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”
No situation is hopeless. The God of wonders is always looking for hopeless situations to turn to glorious testimonies.
The servant shall become the master.
HYMN – O God of Bethel
1. O God of Bethel, by whose hand
Thy people still are fed
Who through this weary pilgrimage
Hast all our fathers led
2. Our vows, our prayers we now present
Before Thy throne of grace
God of our fathers, be the God,
Of their succeeding race.
3. Through each perplexing path of life
Our wand’ring footsteps guide;
Give us, each day, our daily bread,
And raiment fit provide.
4. O spread thy covering wings around,
Till all our wand’rings cease,
And at our Father’s loved abode
Our soul arrive in peace
5. Such blessings from Thy gracious hand
Our humble prayers implore
And Thou shalt be our chosen God,
And portion evermore
MFM Daily Devotional 14th December 2020 PRAYER POINTS
1. Where is the God of Elijah, arise and deliver me from the power of the oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every evil hand assigned to be oppressing me, be cut off by fire, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every load of oppression in my life, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
1. Let the Spirit of God lift up a standard against every oppression fashioned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every kingdom of oppression assigned against my life, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every word of oppression spoken against my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 14th December 2020 Today’s Message (Mountain Top Life Devotional) was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide