MFM Daily Devotional for 20th July 2022 (Wednesday)
TOPIC: Family Deliverance
Colossians 2:14 – “Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.”
“No bondage is too strong for God Almighty to undo”
The hand of the Almighty God will rewrite your family story because of you today, in the name of Jesus.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Hosea 1-2; Romans 6:1-14; Psalm 87:1-7
1 Remember, O Lord, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2 Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3 We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers are as widows.
4 We have drunken our water for money; our wood is sold unto us.
5 Our necks are under persecution: we labour, and have no rest.
6 We have given the hand to the Egyptians, and to the Assyrians, to be satisfied with bread.
7 Our fathers have sinned, and are not; and we have borne their iniquities.
MFM Daily Devotional 20th July 2022 | OUTLINE
The very first unit God created in this world was the family. That was the first man, Adam, and the first woman, Eve, bringing forth children. The family has always been under severe battle from the Garden Eden. That is why family deliverance has always been relevant.
Family deliverance is the liberation of a people with same generational, ancestral and parental links from their bondage and oppressions. A family will need deliverance under the following circumstances:
(1). When the family is laid on an evil foundation such as idolatry, promiscuity, etc.
(2) When the same pattern of evil occurrences happen successively in the family such as strange deaths, strange sicknesses, failures, disappointments, delays in marriages and childbearing, etc.
(3) When nobody makes progress in the family.
(4) When a curse is discovered to be existing in the family.
(5) When no generation ever served God until yours in the family.
Similarly, family deliverance can take place when the entire existing generations or members of the family come together in agreement and undergo deliverance and liberation prayers together to set themselves free. It can take place when a section of the family tree decides to break out and be set free from the collective family bondage.
It can also take place when an individual decides to stand and undergo deliverance on behalf of the family name, and with the intention to rescuing himself or herself from the collective bondage of the family. Family bondage can be individual, collective, etc.
A bondage is supervised by a demon, strong man, polygamous witchcraft powers, witch doctor, wicked personality, household powers, embargo powers, idolatrous powers, stubborn unrepentant marine powers, etc. Is there a way out for families that are victims of these problems? Yes, there is. The Great Deliverer is still on the throne and there is still deliverance on Mount Zion.
Here are some of what you need to do to be free as individuals and as a family.
(1) Submit your life and family totally to God.
(2) Sit down and make a list of ancestral sins in your life, then confess them to God and ask for His forgiveness for all of them.
(3) Go for deliverance.
(4) Live a holy life.
MFM Daily Devotional 20th July 2022 PRAYER POINTS
1. O Lord, send Your axe of fire to the foundation of my life and destroy every evil plantation there, in the name of Jesus.
2. I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.
3. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.
4. I break and loose myself from every inherited curse, in the name of Jesus.
5. I command all foundational strong men attached to my life to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the root of family witchcraft be uprooted from the foundation of my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. I release myself from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 20th July 2022 (Mountain Top Life) ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide).