MFM Daily Devotional 26th June 2022 (Sunday)
TOPIC: Faithful Helpers (1)
Colossians 4:7 – “All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord.”
Faithfulness is the ladder to greatness.
Henceforth, God will make you faithful in all your affairs, in the name of Jesus.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
1 Kings 16:8-18:1-15; Acts 17:1-21; Psalm 78:9-16
1 Chronicles 12:1-8
MFM Daily Devotional 26th June 2022 (Sunday) MESSAGE
One of the great qualities of The Almighty God is FAITHFULNESS. 1 Thessalonians 5:24 says, “Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it.” Another Scripture that stresses the faithfulness of God is 1 John 1:9. It says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
Similarly, in Psalm 46:1, the Bible says, “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” This means that in all that our God does, faithfulness is His name. This same God has made us just in His image and likeness. Therefore, the mind in Him should be in us also.
As children of the Most High God, we are to be faithful in everything just as our Father is. Faithfulness is a mutual quality needed from one another in life.
Todays, leaders, whether spiritual, business, secular or political need people to work with. They need people that can be trusted with responsibilities, individuals or groups that can work together with them for a common goal. Such must be people that are called to support the leader and not to contest for right of authority.
MFM Daily Devotional 26th June 2022 (Sunday) By Dr. D.K Olukoya
They have no ulterior motive of any kind but the leader’s interest. In the same vein, the leaders are also required to be faithful to those who work with them. In the home front, the husband needs faithful helpers as wife and children. The same goes for the wife and children who also need a faithful husband and father.
It is a fact of life that everyone needs help and helpers. This explains the humanity in us, and makes faithfulness in helping a mutual human demand. Unfortunately, many helpers in our world today are not faithful, thereby making themselves undependable and untrustworthy.
You need to know that you are a helper to someone somewhere and somehow. Are you a faithful helper? Are you cheerfully rendering the help?
MFM Daily Devotional 26th June 2022 (Sunday) PRAYER POINTS
1. Thank You, Father, for the privilege and honour to be among the chosen few, called to serve You, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thank You, faithful Father, for Your love, kindness and mercies that endure forever over my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, in any area of my life and stewardship that l have fallen short of Your standard and glory, please, forgive me, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, without You, I can achieve nothing; please, empower me to succeed and prosper in all that You have assigned me to do, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father, help me to be diligent and faithful in all my services to You and give me the grace to do Your work according to Your instructions and specifications, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, give me the grace to do Your work in the day, because the night cometh, when no man can work, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, let every spirit of procrastination, laziness and lukewarmness, eye service in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 26th June 2022 (Mountain Top Life) ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)