MFM Daily Devotional 28th June 2022 (Tuesday)
TOPIC: God Will Not Forsake The Righteous
Psalm 37:25 “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.”
Righteousness is one of the believer’s greatest weapons. It is the price of peace, success, greatness and fulfilment.
I prophesy that the Almighty God will clothe you with righteousness today, in the name of Jesus.
PRAISE & WORSHIP
Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
1 Kings 20-21; Acts 18:9-19:1-13; Psalm 78:32-39
MFM Daily Devotional 28th June 2022 (Tuesday) MESSAGE
The Bible says that heaven and earth will pass away but not a dot of His word will go unfulfilled. God’s word is unfailing, infallible and immutable. David, inspired by the Holy Spirit, said, “I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.” (Psalm 37: 25).
Who is the righteous? The righteous is that person who has been saved from sin, satan and the world, sanctified by Jesus and is now living in the will of God and is in right standing with Him. Please note that no one becomes righteous by his or her efforts or deeds.
It is only Jesus that can give anyone a right standing before God. That is why the Bible says in Romans 5:17 that some people have received the gift of righteousness and the grace to reign in life through Jesus Christ
. It is the Lord who died for our sins and rose for our justification that made us righteous before God! Once you are righteous and consistent in your daily walk with God, heaven will take special interest in you.
MFM Daily Devotional 28th June 2022 By Dr. D.K Olokuya
That is why the Bible affirms that the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous and His ears are ever open to their cry. If there is any goal every Christian should seek earnestly to achieve, it is to be righteous through and through by God’s standard, not man’s. Jesus even said that our righteousness as believers should be greater that the Pharisees’.
Today’s memory verse reveals some interesting benefits the righteous enjoys. The first is that God will not forsake him or her. He did not forsake Daniel in the dens of lions. He did not forsake Meshach, Shadrach and Abednego in the fiery furnace.
He did not forsake Elijah during the time of famine; He provided for His servant’s needs and stood by him. He did not forsake Peter in the prison, in spite of Herod’s evil machination.
He did not forsake Paul and Silas in the Philippian jail. He is faithful. If you are righteous, no matter what the enemy does to you, God will save you.
MFM Daily Devotional 28th June 2022 (Tuesday) PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I thank You for giving me the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness through Your Son, Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
2. Father, I thank You for clothing me with the garments of salvation and for covering me with the robe of righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, I claim Your promise that the righteous shall flourish like the palm tree and grow as the cedar of Lebanon, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and let righteousness reign in my nation, in the name of Jesus.
5. By Your mercy, O Lord, give my nation righteous leaders, in the name of Jesus.
6. I am God’s righteousness through Jesus Christ; therefore, I shall not lack anything good but be satisfied even during famine.
7. Father, I claim Your promise that You will never forsake the righteous, in the name of Jesus.
MFM Daily Devotional 28th June 2022 (Mountain Top Life) ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide)