MFM Daily Devotional 7th October 2023, Saturday Mountain Top Life Devotional Message written by Dr. D.K Olukoya
TOPIC: When You Have Faith (2)
Bible in One Year:
Isaiah 28–29; Philippians 3
Hebrews 11: 7 – By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
Without faith, a man can do nothing; with faith, all things are possible.
Prophetic Word for Today:
Receive the gift of faith, in the Name of Jesus.
5 Jesus went to the city of Capernaum. When he entered the city, an army officer came to him and begged for help. 6 The officer said, “Lord, my servant is very sick at home in bed. He can’t move his body and has much pain.”
7 Jesus said to the officer, “I will go and heal him.”
8 The officer answered, “Lord, I am not good enough for you to come into my house. You need only to give the order, and my servant will be healed. 9 I know this, because I understand authority. There are people who have authority over me, and I have soldiers under my authority. I tell one soldier, ‘Go,’ and he goes. I tell another soldier, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and my servant obeys me.”
10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed. He said to those who were with him, “The truth is, this man has more faith than anyone I have found, even in Israel. 11 Many people will come from the east and from the west. These people will sit and eat with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in God’s kingdom. 12 And those who should have the kingdom will be thrown out. They will be thrown outside into the darkness, where people will cry and grind their teeth with pain.”
13 Then Jesus said to the officer, “Go home. Your servant will be healed the way you believed he would.” Right then his servant was healed.
Praise & Worship
MFM Daily Devotional 7th October 2023 𝕄𝔼𝕊𝕊𝔸𝔾𝔼:
Yesterday, we began to examine the wonderful things you will enjoy (as a believer) when you have faith in God. We shall conclude that discourse today.
(3) You will not fret or be anxious. The Bible says that he that believes will not make haste (Isaiah 28:16). Courageous trust in God made Elijah to be unafraid as he confronted the Prophets of Baal on Mount Carmel.
Unwavering faith in God enabled Moses to be still and God parted the Red Sea through him.
Faith is the lifebuoy that will keep you from sinking in the days of adversity. It makes you to smile in precarious situations because you know that God is in control of your life.
(4) You will trust, obey and put your faith into action. You will also ensure that your deeds and words will show your faith in God. Peter saw Jesus walk on water and asked the Master to bid him to come. Jesus did and as he fixed his gaze on Jesus, he walked towards Him on water too! There are some instances of Bible characters in Jesus’ days who trusted, obeyed Him and put their faith in action.
In Matthew 8:5-8, 13, the centurion believed Jesus’ Word, returned home and his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
Similarly, the Syrophenician woman believed Jesus, went to her home and found her daughter well (Mark 7:25-30).
(5) Your declaration of faith will be followed by victorious action. In Judges 7:15-22, the Bible presents this interesting account of faith in action, “And it was so, when Gideon heard the telling of the dream, and the interpretation thereof, that he worshipped, and returned into the host of Israel, and said, Arise; for the LORD hath delivered into your hand the host of Midian.”
After this, Gideon divided the three hundred men into three companies, and he put a trumpet in every man’s hand, with empty pitchers, and lamps within the pitchers. He said unto them, “When I blow with a trumpet, I and all that are with me, then blow ye the trumpets also on every side of all the camp, and say, The sword of the LORD, and of Gideon.”
Beloved, I enjoin you to have faith in God and always put your faith in action.
MFM Daily Devotional 7th October 2023 ℙℝ𝔸𝕐𝔼ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕊:
1. O Lord, give me the gift of faith, in the Name of Jesus.
2. Arrows of backsliding weakening my faith, I shake you off, in the Name of Jesus.
3. Demons of fear and anxiety troubling my soul, depart now, in the Name of Jesus.
4. I receive unwavering faith to move my stubborn mountains, in the Name of Jesus.
5. Foundational embargo placed on my faith, catch fire, in the Name of Jesus.
6. Powers of the night pressing me down to discourage me, be consumed by the Holy Ghost fire, in the Name of Jesus.
7. Spirit of great faith, possess my life now, in the Name of Jesus
MFM Devotional 7th October 2023 Mountain Top Life ©2022 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries Worldwide).