Topic: Complete Restoration
After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly. Mark 8:25
Read: Acts 3:1-8
1. Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.
2. And a certain man lame from his mother’s womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms of them that entered into the temple;
3. Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms.
4. And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.
5. And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.
6. Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
7. And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
8. And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.
Open Heaven 23rd August 2021 Message
It is one thing to be restored, it is another to experience complete restoration. Some people are restored halfway – like the nine lepers in Luke 17:12-19 . The only one who received complete restoration was the tenth leper because he returned to give thanks to the Lord.
Complete restoration does not allow any backwardness or stagnation. This is why I always assure those who have received one miracle or another that when they give the testimony of what the Lord has done, it will always be permanent.
A typical example of complete restoration is found in the Bible reading of today. When the lame man at the gate called Beautiful got his healing, it was complete. First, his feet and ankle bones received strength for the first time in his life.
After this, he began to walk, and then to leap praising God. May you experience complete restoration of whatever you have lost, in Jesus name. The story in our memory verse of today reveals another typical example of complete restoration.
The lessons in the story from which we took our memory verse are many. One, Jesus will not stop until He has completed whatever miracle He starts.
Two, He always completes His miracle in the life of an individual, as revealed in that story. When the man said he was seeing men like trees, Jesus was not satisfied with such an incomplete miracle; He continued to do what He knew how to do best until it was complete, perfect and delivered. The Lord will perfect the good work He has started in your life and He will not abandon it until it is complete in Jesus name.You can have complete restoration in your spiritual life if you have missed it one way or the other. You can be born again, sanctified, and baptized in the Holy Ghost.
Your expectation for the complete restoration of your shattered dreams shall not be cut short in Jesus name. I just want to advise you to have an encounter with Jesus Christ – the One who can make all your dreams come true. You will have testimonies of the complete restoration of your destiny, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Father,please give me my desired breakthrough and let it be complete,in Jesus name.
Bible in One Year
Psalms 122:1-9 , Psalms 123:1-4 , Psalms 124:1-8
IN CHRIST ALONE MY HOPE IS FOUND
1. In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand
2. In Christ alone! Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live
3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
4. No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Open Heaven 23rd August 2021 Monday Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries