Topic: Your People Are Too Many (2)
Scripture: 1 Samuel 2:1-10
Our Daily Manna 21st March 2021 ODM Devotional Message:
Yesterday, the LORD warned you about putting your hopes on the SIZE OF MEN/WOMEN! He told Gideon in Judges 7:2 – “…The people that are with thee are too many … lest Israel vaunt themselves against Me, saying, ‘Mine own hand hath saved me.” Did you get that?
God reduced Gideon’s Army to just 300 (from 32,000). This was to make sure that no man shared His glory or the Excellency of His power! That is what the Holy Ghost is again reminding you: LOOK UP TO ME AND ME ALONE THIS YEAR; FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL (1 Sam 2: 9)! Wow!
Share with me some of the wordings of the ageless hymn below:
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
In 2021, always remember that the Christ is the solid Rock alone! The sweetest FRAME (money, education, connections, men or women, etc) on planet earth can make you crash at any time! It is better to have God APPROVE than the world APPLAUD! Look to Him alone! And I see you dancing!
TONIGHT 8PM – PROPHETIC RAIN/WARNING SERVICE Theme: “CRUSHING YOUR GOLIATH” Connect via Instagram: ourdailymanna_bishopchris. 8pm Nigeria Time.
1. Take the above hymn now.
2. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
3. Repent from trusting in men/women in the past.
4. O God of Hannah, arise for me this year! Do a thing that will shock me for good.
5. Lord, remind me that BY STRENGTH shall no man prevail.
6. I decree that my hope shall not rest on any SWEET HUMAN FRAME this year!
7. Lord, I stand on You the SOLID ROCK ALONE! My HOPE is on You; take away shame and disgrace concerning the following issues of my destiny (Mention them now).
8. Pray about today now as led.
Thanks for reading Today’s Our Daily Manna 21 March 2021 ODM Devotional written by Bishop Dr. Chris Kwakpovwe the founder of the various Manna Prayer Mountain (MPM) worldwide.