RCCG Open Heaven 12 June 2022 (Sunday) Devotional. RCCG Open Heaven 12 June 2022 Daily Devotional Guide By Pastor E.A Adeboye
TOPIC: Workers Are Blessed
9. But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.
10. For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
11. And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
12. That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
13. For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,
14. Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
15. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
16. For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
17. Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
18. That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19. Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20. Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
RCCG Open Heaven 12 June 2022 (Sunday) MESSAGE:
In the memory verse for today, the Bible says that God is not unrighteous to forget all the work and labour that you do in His name. Being a worker in the vineyard of God can be tough sometimes. Many a time, you have to make personal sacrifices of your resources just to ensure that the work of God keeps going.
“At his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it: lest he cry against thee unto the LORD, and it be sin unto thee.
Since the Lord has said that no one should owe their workers wages, He will surely pay yours. I can say that confidently because I have been working for Him fulltime for over 40 years now.Many years ago, I travelled abroad for a programme. Whenever I went to that city, there was a particular brother who would always pick me up at the airport.
On our way to where I would stay, there was a car shop where second-hand Rolls Royce cars were sold and I
usually told the brother driving me that one day, I would go in there and buy one for myself. On this particular trip, I said the same thing when we passed the place then shortly after that, I saw a boutique advertising a sale (discounts); I told him to stop so that I could buy some clothes.
When we got into the store, the discounted prices of the clothes on sale were still too high for me, so I left the place annoyed. I thought these people said they were doing sales I complained.
The brother laughed. He laughed because I who said I would buy a Rolls Royce could not even afford clothes that were on sale at reduced prices. I then turned to God and said, You are my employer. This man is laughing at your employee, so please do something about it.
The next time I visited the city, another brother was waiting for me with a Rolls Royce car. The brother came to me and said, Daddy, I brought this car for you.I want you to challenge God today – tell Him whatever it is that you need. I am joining my faith with every true worker of God that says this prayer today. My God will answer your prayer, in Jesus’ name.
RCCG Open Heaven 12 June 2022 Action Point
God is not unrighteous to forget your labour of love.
Bible in One Year
Psalms 32:1-11 , Psalms 33:1-22
RCCG Open Heaven 12 June 2022 (Sunday) Devotional Message. Open Heaven Daily Devotional Guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries.