Topic: The Benefits of Training
Today: Friday 26, May 2017
SCRIPTURE: Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6
SEED OF DESTINY DEVOTIONAL: Wasters of Life and Destiny
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you are trained, you increase your efficiency in life.
Training, the act of learning a particular skill or type of behaviour in order to enhance one’s worth in life is critical to the fulfilment of destiny. God takes time to train His vessels before He exposes them to fulfil destiny. Jesus trained His disciples for about three years; no wonder they became mighty instruments in the Hand of God.
Now, what are the benefits of training?
1. Increased Efficiency: When you are trained, you increase your efficiency in life. When you sharpen your mentality, you enhance your destiny.
2. Elimination of Stress: When you are trained, you reduce or eliminate stress and struggles in life. Many people who end up on the road pushing wheelbarrows and struggling to survive never had the opportunity of going to school; that is why their lives are characterized with struggles and sweat.
3. Profit and Increase in Life: When you are trained, you will see profit and increase in life. A sharpened mentality increases self-worth.
4. Favour and Opportunities: When you are trained and your mentality is sharpened, you will increase in favour, opportunities and openings in life.
Beloved, ignorance is the greatest enemy of destiny. Mediocrity is the highest sponsor of obscurity. Improve your worth by being trained.
SEED OF DESTINY DEVOTIONAL: Redeeming Time Through Personal Development
Remember this: When you are trained, you increase your efficiency in life.
1. Make up your mind to be trained. Go for further trainings both academically and vocationally.
2. Determine to learn a new thing on a daily basis.
3. Train yourself spiritually above all.
PRAYER: Give me the grace, LORD to sharpen my mentality for destiny fulfilment in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: TRAINING BY AWARENESS.
AMAZING FACT: The orbit of the Moon about the Earth would fit easily inside the Sun
TODAY IN HISTORY: 26/5/1946 – Jordan gains independence from Britain?
QUOTE: Wisdom brings peace. Culled from WISDOM; LIFE’S GREATEST NECESSITY by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: 2 Samuel 9:1 to 11:27, John 15:1 to 27, Psalm 119:49 to 64, Proverbs 16:1 to 3